can we pin this somewhere?

Before you know it the video will be part of a huge conspiracy to dumb the populations of the world down. So they become complacent and apathetic to the control of corporations and government. Probably…

There’s truth in it though. It’s everywhere. People treating each other like crap, over something you wouldn’t give the time of day to, outside the forum in question. Like the many “discussions” that take place here regarding how brilliant or rubbish Blender is in some area, for example. Always a guaranteed row that one. Although I’m still not sure why. It’s almost tribal at this point.

meh, disappointed again…

please, BPR, get your act straight & stop making click bait post titles - don’t become the boy who cried wolf
:cool:

Dis you watch the video?

This is important to users, and Moderators, to avoid these chains of idiocracy.

Bring cold hard facts, and don’t insult opinions,
Do no harm and try and moderate yourself and help others do the same.

You define your own reality, as do others, so don’t be prejudicial about what might anyone think…
maybe we all think, “Meh, another. Waste of time.” Making frequently such posts, observers become apathetic, so are you ready to become this ‘waste of time’.

Do you even know about The Boy who cried wolf?
It’s obviously known to be happening for at least 2500 years

Go on facebook, go to a group called resistance_rising

You will see this video in action.

It is a echochamber for hate.

You’ve cross-posted this in Off-topic as well as a video bomb (I’ve since deleted that thread as you’ve been warned in the past).

Based on that alone, I’d be inclined to say no.