Teamspeak community

I was wondering if there are any communities or small groups that use a voice program to talk while they work on projects? Even if it’s individual projects. If not comment below if you’re interested. I’m currently working on an RPG focusing on the environment at the time. If anyone is interested in joining a frequent 3d artist and programming voice chat let me know!:ba:

I use Discord to speak to friends or other people while developing with/without others. Feedback from test persons are also welcome.

In the last days I use it really often because of developing an multiplayer game (online) and for this I need connections to others.
(NetFrameWorking is still happen)

like how is the performance on your system or did you get message: “xyz” in the chat window or is an command run or not?
it is pretty usefull

Since this is related to my question too, in terms of find social groups of blender artists on VoIP (on discord, Teamspeak, ventrillo , etc), is there anyone to share their discord (either by PM) so that I could join and be constructively involved with the online community?