BGMC 24 | The Escapism

I’m thinking that I will make something simple this time. My idea is to make an escape room but one that requires you to solve logic puzzles in order to survive and make it out.

Some idea of the first room.

I was hoping someone was going to try for an escape room.
These days there’s a lot of real life escape rooms. Have you ever visited one?
They actually have several rooms, each with a different theme. Like one might be a zombie virus theme, while another might be escape from a serial killer.

I think having an overarching theme can really help to unify the game.

Yeah Ive done two before but they are so hard!

Another view. Click and drag objects and put them in the deposit bin. If it’s the right item, the door opens to the next level.

Level 2: a kitchen. Total development time: ~8 hours

The high contrast is really pleasant to look at. The second preview is amazing. Nice visual choices!

The graphics are doing very well at this game so far. Keep at it. Also looking forward for some gameplay :wink:

haha funny, when i looked at it yesterday i started to think…
and just a few min ago i used google for the answer, riddles in English are really something else, omg. xD (best part is the page i found it on said it are riddles for kids, hahaha). i would never guessed the right answer xD.

I worry that the idea upon which I built my game is hindering my development. Having a riddle game just kind of seems too shallow so unfortunately my game won’t be so fun to play this time.

If you make it a standalone with full screen it will be harder for people to google the answers :wink: Even so, there is still lots of time left! You’ll think up a way to mix things up in the next day or two. When you’re in doubt, some time away can be a really beneficial thing! Don’t give up.

f you make it a standalone with full screen it will be harder for people to google the answers

not really, either alt+tab or windows key or grab your phone and look it up :S