*URGENT* blender won't open crashes instantly

hello all, I’m really freaking out. I’ve deleted and and redownloaded blender 4 times. Restarted my computer twice. Blender keeps crashing on launch. I don’t know what to do. All I get at the start is an error posted below

edit I fixed it by downloading a .dll off the internet but now blender runs at 1 frame per second HELP

Do you use a Nividia Grafic Card?
The last NIVIDIA Game Ready Driver 381.65 blocks Blender and also other grafic programms.

you are going to have to provide at least SOME usefull information other that" it broke and i installed some random dll from some random website !!!

by the way the last part

a random dll from a random website is THE FASTEST WAY TO INFECT YOUR SELF!!!
and is NOT a good idea

what is your OS ???
from needing a windows dll i guess it is what
xp
vista
WHAT

next
a desktop?
a laptop?
a tablet ?

is there a graphics card ?
if so What one !
the make and model is needed

That message is actually to do with your audio rate and should not affect blender actually starting.
You say you have deleted blender, did you also delete the settings subdirectories within the user profiles.
On windows, if your login is say “fred”, you’d expect, (on windows 8.1) to find it under
C:\Users\fred\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.78

Make sure that whole 2.78 directory is deleted and re-try Blender again. It could be you do not have a sufficiently powerful graphics system to run Blender, that said, it will run on a lot of gear.

@ mkbreuer…can you give any more information on the problems concerning the 381.65 update?
I was just about to do the update and read this thread. I have just read all of the release notes for this update, did not really see anything, but may have missed it. Thanks.

Just read through the gforce forum concerning the latest update, seems to be only a win 10 issue, I’m on 7, so looks like I’m good to go.
No need for further info, thanks.

it might NOT be a nivdia issue !!!
WE DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE CARD IS ,IF THERE IS ONE OR A CHIP ON THE MOBO!!!