screaming face??

So this is the first face ive modelled in a loooong time, and have a oretty good idea of a scene i want to use hime in…
I think the modelling took around 4 hours?? also the pose is modelled not rigged.

back of the mouth wont be visible in the scene so i just modelled teeth.

any critisism welcome/encouraged, proportions etc.

When you open the mouth, the angle of the mandible goes back and up in direction to the ear. The lips loss almost all the mass, because it is stretch out. and the eye needs some wrinkles around the corners of the eyes, the nose, and the forehead. The chin also is stretch, and at the same time compress, the labial depressor is contracted, so it makes its insertion line very clear. Also, you can see that sometimes the platysma is shown.
And for more realistic results, please break out that smooth skin… it looks like a toy (secondary forms are necessary)
References are essential, so here you have some:

Attachments

awesome, thanks. This is exactly what I needed, I’ll get working on these :slight_smile:

OK, so looking at reference images, and a mirror haha, I thought I’d sculpting for the very first time, and was surprised how much I would enjoy it!!

trying to get some ‘human’ into the eyes area:

please tell me if this is an improvement and how I can further improve this :slight_smile: