Blender [e]book

Hello everyone.
I’m looking for a book about Blender, I’m interested in modeling, rigging, animation and texturing (UV-Mapping).
The [e]book should be focused mainly on character modeling, but in truth I would like to be able to model almost anything.
Finally, I would prefer pdf format and free resources, if possible.
Buying a paper book should be no prblem by the way.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bye, Marco.

There’s a lot of good stuff in here:
https://store.blender.org/

Are you kidding?
Did you really read my post?
I’m looking for a free ebook on modeling, rigging, animating and texturing.
I’m mainly focusing on character modeling, but I would like to model almost anything.
Buying a paper book is an option, not the main choice.

there is not much blender ebooks available for free if there is they are outdated.

I have no experience in blender books so i cannot recommend you something, but If you are really serious about 3D you should consider not to buy a book about how to use blender. you are more likely need an artist book for that.

EDIT: TLDR; Watch youtube video if you are going to use blender as a hobby.
Find free artist books on internet for building a career in 3D…

Thanks. I guess it’s hard to find what I need.
To be honest, I found various books about Blender, but they focus on things I don’t need such as Cycles, compositing, and other.
I would like a PDF of Noob to Pro, but it misses UV-Mapping.
Anything similar but more comprehensive?

That should be fine it has UV mapping too. Btw you could also read about 3D/Art books in a library. In my country its about 5 euro/year.
PM me if you need anything

Here is an alternative book: http://www.blenderhd.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/BeginnersGuideToBlender.pdf

This one also (they are free)

It’s a smite old, but still quite useful when you are starting out in character modeling in Blender:
Character Development Blender 2.5 By Jonathan Williamson

Or
Learning Blender: A Hands-On Guide to Creating 3D Animated Characters (2nd Edition)

This one is pretty good. If you keep your eye out Packt usually has pretty good deals. If I remember right I got this one for $5.

Thanks everyone, I choosen the one linked by HasanVFX.

At last, I bought [Digital] Modeling, from Wiliam Vaughan.