Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I've downloaded 1.2, deleted the old version and checked 5times but Blender display the addon as 1.1. Changelog inside the download pack is new with proper informations but not sure about files. I don't see any options in addons tab and no HardOps like decals library.

Originally Posted by 50Groszy View Post
    I've downloaded 1.2, deleted the old version and checked 5times but Blender display the addon as 1.1. Changelog inside the download pack is new with proper informations but not sure about files. I don't see any options in addons tab and no HardOps like decals library.
    The version number in the addon prefs, is wrong, my mistake, I forgot to bump it up in the addon meta data.
    If you've got the new readme, the html one, you have the new version.

If you don't have the Asset Management addon, then there are no options in the preferences. The only thing that should show up there is the Decal Assets Path. Do you see that?

The decals library will only show up in the pie menu, if you have nothing selected.

If it still doesn't work, please get in touch via email. And tell me what you see if you execute
    Code:
    bpy.context.user_preferences.addons['DECALmachine']
    and
    Code:
    bpy.context.user_preferences.addons['DECALmachine'].preferences.assetpath
    and
    Code:
    bpy.context.user_preferences.addons['DECALmachine'].preferences.useDMassetloader
    in the script layout in the python console
    Last edited by MACHIN3; 27-Apr-17 at 07:07.

Originally Posted by MACHIN3 View Post
    The version number in the addon prefs, is wrong, my mistake, I forgot to bump it up in the addon meta data.
    If you've got the new readme, the html one, you have the new version.

If you don't have the Asset Management addon, then there are no options in the preferences. The only thing that should show up there is the Decal Assets Path. Do you see that?

The decals library will only show up in the pie menu, if you have nothing selected.
    It's working! I just tried to add decal with mesh selected.
    Thank You a lot MACHIN3. Love your addon
    Last edited by 50Groszy; 27-Apr-17 at 08:01. Reason: I was wrong

Bought with the HardOps discount, thanks alot Off to play with it now!

Edit: OMG, this is some crazy magic!
    Last edited by BrilliantApe; 29-Apr-17 at 06:37.
    Working on an epic creative project with superheroes, aliens and lots of T&A - stay tuned!
    My hardware: Core i5 4690 3.5ghz - Geforce 960 2GB - RAM 8GB, Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen&Touch
    My software: Blender, Krita | My BA sketchbook

I got email from hardops about new version of HardOps. And there is some button in email to DecalMachine discount. After click i see price - is 12$. It's regular price discounted'

Originally Posted by hris View Post
    I got email from hardops about new version of HardOps. And there is some button in email to DecalMachine discount. After click i see price - is 12$. It's regular price discounted'
    Make sure you have javascript for gumroad turned on. The HardOps discount price is 8USD.

Bought it, thx !

Originally Posted by masterxeon1001 View Post

#decalMachine
    Haha, that's cool man.

I've been playing around with HOps 9 (and DM) yesterday.

the_box.jpgthe_box2.jpg

Before decalmaker I would be afraid to try and get some of those curvature details like on your cube. Looks great.

I do sync my home and work settings with Blender Cloud every now and then and every single time I have to change the "Decal Assets Path". It would be great to be able to set bookmarks or some other alternative.
    decalmachine_path.jpg
    env artist @ CDPR | artstation

Originally Posted by jpthrash View Post
    I do sync my home and work settings with Blender Cloud every now and then and every single time I have to change the "Decal Assets Path". It would be great to be able to set bookmarks or some other alternative.
    decalmachine_path.jpg
    Interesting, that's something I did not anticipate!
    The path is already built dynamically based on your addons folder. So I suspect your issue stems from one path being saved in your config file, but wanting another one at home/work.
    Can you try the following: Whenever you want to update the path, Un-check and re-check DM in the addons, this should force the path being rebuilt according to the current blender installation and its addon folder. Let me know if this works and if its a workable situation.

Originally Posted by MACHIN3 View Post
    Can you try the following: Whenever you want to update the path, Un-check and re-check DM in the addons, this should force the path being rebuilt according to the current blender installation and its addon folder. Let me know if this works and if its a workable situation.
    This works and it is more than enough solution to my problem, thanks a lot. Still, the option of having multiple paths to store assets (if even possible) would be a great addition.
    env artist @ CDPR | artstation

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123