Run along a tunnel until you hit the walls and die.
Download it here:
Tested on Linux with intel graphics card. Let me know if it works for you.
Tested on Linux with nVidia graphics card.
I had some fun (aka wasted several hours) on a 2D filter that shades areas close to the camera red, and gives them speed 'streaks'.
Current Time use:
- 1.5 hours planning (while on a plane trip)
- 5.3 hours - All flight mechanics, shield, boosting etc, Basic map generation, appearance testing, 2d filter construction
- 4.5 hours - HUD, level tweaking, wasting time because it's too late at night for this
It would have been faster but for the massive jet lag that mean development has been happening while my brain has been dead. It's also been without internet access up until now which may or may not have helped.
- HUD showing player shield/boost/slow-mo
- More intelligent map generation
- Pulse pounding music?