BGMC 24 | Get Out!

Hi everybody! For my game you are going to have to escape a alien space ship, it will mainly involve being quiet and not being seen. I am going for quality not quantity.

Here are some screen shots, I am going to work on mostly game play first then go back and perfect everything:

I’ve been working on the game for about 7 hours and I got an alien and the rooms of the ship mostly done. Pics of the alien will be coming soon.

Good luck to everyone else in the competition!

I can see improvement from your previous game :slight_smile:

The lighting is a bit flat though, you might want to make it a little more atmospheric. Introduce some darkness in areas where nothing is happening, brighten it up in areas where there are key plot elements. Think of light as a highlighter, picking out bits of the plot.

Thank you, if I can get my game how I want it, it should be real fun.

The lighting is a bit flat though, you might want to make it a little more atmospheric. Introduce some darkness in areas where nothing is happening, brighten it up in areas where there are key plot elements. Think of light as a highlighter, picking out bits of the plot.

Good idea, will do.

Here is the alien picture as promised:

Fun fact they see out of the dot on there forehead, the eyes and mouth are just to strike fear into there enemies. The bones are from enemies they have killed, as you can see this one is low ranking and has not killed many enemies. I don’t think I will have time to make any more aliens but we will see.

the alien is actually very creepy…nice

Thanks, it’ll be even more creepy when they are chasing after you.:evilgrin: