How to parenting object to Makehuman skeleton with automatic weights?

I made a woman model with Makehuman and then I made clothes with blender. I see videos on YouTube they are parenting clothes to armature with automatic weight option by pressing Ctrl+P but when I tried it mine there’s no that option in the menu.
Here are the screenshot.

I’m selecting the skeleton and then the object and then pressing Ctrl+P.

the easier way is the drag the little triangle icon(has to be on the icon, not text) on to the armature icon in the outliner. or if you still like the shortkey, then make sure you click the shirt FIRST, then the armature SECOND, so the armature is active selected.

WARNING! you need to have the locations applied. either that, or go to the Relations tab in the shirt Object Properties, and reselect “Object” as type to refresh the coordinate space. i dont recommend using “Armature” type since the armature modifier is much better. having both will cause pose coordinates to double on the mesh.

Okay it works and the clothes are following the model pose but there are some mesh left behind in the hair part and I don’t know why or how to fix it.

make sure the hair object has been “refreshed” and has an armature modifier. or you could parent it to the head bone, however, you will need re-orient the object a bit.