Bathroom Interior Design

This is a simple scene i made using an Instagram Interior picture as reference.
All the models have been made by me except the art work which is from the Architecture Academy Starter Pack

Blender 2.78

2000 samples

Render Time : 5.30 hours

All Feedback is accepted!

Instagram : @StevieBoo3D

I dont see any improvement to your last render. Still no details, no life and a boring color scheme.

Slap some tiles on the walls. Should be easy enough to model out. The bathroom is otherwise a house hazard.
The rug is nice but you’d never place it in a bathroom like that. Bathrooms generally get very damp and that rug would smell quite some after a short while. The day is very sunny so with the amount of light that is pouring in, you should have a much lighter scene. Make the lights bounce around more. More glossy areas are needed. Everything, like EVERYTHING, is reflective in real life to some degree. The Cycles Glossy material is just wonderful for quick setups here. Play around more, look at interior shots etc.

My suggestion is for you to pick a better focal point. You have a wonderful bathtub all tucked away. Focus on it. Closer on it. Give it love and this might look awesome.

Overall nice, with a huge progress margin : as other says, that’s too clean and too empty. Add (subtle) stains, some props (bottles, boxes,…), architectural elements such as plinths…

I would change the sun to where it is shining right on the tub

I think you have to work on composition. Try to look at Pinterset images of baths and let them inspire you.