import / export plugin needed for new model data format

"Hello. My name is Snake Plissken. i come here today on behalf of myself to request that a plugin or add-on be
developed for blender that would enable a user to import the model files from a software known as
the kex engine.

now i do not represent anyone but myself and i am just a user of the software. and a consumer of a few titles released
for it… however i do have a brain and i know a large community would be thankfull for it, and i think that the devs would be unofficaly pleased with its construction. and if you wish im sure there would be plenty acknowledgement of some fourm
by the community. theres a few possibilitys in it for whoever dose finaly do it im sure.

and with that being said ill also mention that i am also working towards accomplishing this, wile also knowing im
new to the line of development and that it probly would be in my best intrest to post this here. thank you for your
time in reading this, big things ahead…"

in this post i include a link to the detailed model specs that would be used in the development of the add-on or plugin…
here it is. let me know if i should include it in this post another way but really this is fine. its where the dev posted
it to. the model format is pretty much just the .obj model or its data but with a few bytes added as " a header " of sorts.

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/svkaiser/1dac41cb70fa1ddf39be2bda4b464c6d/raw/b8ddcad75227ea207a09f459a430abdb13260558/gistfile1.txt

REQUESTING A PLUGIN OR ADD-ON BE DEVELOPED

Give us details (pictures or examples if possible):
here are two video games that currently run on the software and our avalible on steam:

thank you for your help and your time in reading this. i hope this reaches the right person and i know it would be well worth it

i would suggest that you check out the screenshots of both games at my steam profile…

you could also check out some videos on youtube, heres a link to my channel thats also on youtube to where
you may find some other videos of the software, at times…

Let us know your time line:
im avalible all hours of the day EST timezone. and im online 24/7 so if your in a diffrent time zone im also a few hours or the next day away my interests with the software line deep. and ill be the one i know of who will be testing and useing this
creation im sure so i should be the one youll want to work together with when it comes to organizeing the best results
fand outcome for whoever creates this if they wish, im willing and capable to help throughout all steps of seeing this through.

Let us know what it will be used for:
it would be used by the community to develop; hopefuly rich and fluid animations and to allow for creation of static meshes that would export to the the model formats.

Help us BELIEVE in you – Tell us about you

• What are your qualifications?
  • i am highly qualified for most occupations from behind a computer. The kex engine software exercises a few fields of things i like doing, this includes 3d modeling, being completely familiar with the current pipeline for getting assets defined into the software, and how to then use them. i am familar with scripting and in the case of the kex engine software its angelscript. i am familiar with all aspects of the engine so again we should work together on this if you need any info or advise or help. what will be relevant when this is pulled off is my ability’s to animate with a series of motion capture cameras and my computer, im familiar with a few 3d modeling software’s and animation software’s that pipeline into the 3d modeling softwares im familiar with, and im also familiar with animating in blender so ill test anything created if needed, and it would be great help.
  • How long have you been working on this?
  • a: i am just a user of the software, i started useing the software engine a few years ago. i know it can do alot. and i think that if you have the ability to create this, you should because it would be a good thing to capitalize on.
  • How much time will you personally commit to this?
  • my whole life. i have the ability to accomplish what i want in life through useing this engine so i have the ability to spend most my days with it. im so dedicated to this that im posting this message right now as a contiguous plan in case someone posses a ability to do it faster then myself, someone who needs to re-learn and learn a few new things first. i know that there are a few things keeping me back from completly being able to express my ideas onto this software as canvas, the one primary thing would be the lack of a ability to animate models so as a act towards the end goal of doing such ill see to the development of these means.
  • How do we know you will not quit?
  • you can take my word for it im sure.

one last bit of info: i may update this post to better reflect the situation at hand and/or to fix spelling but dont be fooled i take everything i associate myself with with the upmost seriousness. if sucha thing was to be created i do belive it would set into motion alot, includeing perhaps, the next best thing.

feel free to let me know what you think and thanks for any reply.

Let me implement recertification of the recognition one can get if they so choose to associate themselves with this work in there free time. Kex engine is like what DooM was in it’s hey days in that, it has the most lagitment, and clear as day potential, then any other single video game of any kind, and I would be willing to refute this but that’s another topic. The software itself already has an ability to offer all the features a triple A video game title release would ask for, call on, and require during its development. There’s 2 other aspects to take into account. 1. It’s in erly development and although it offers all needed for anyone to agree with my last sentence but it is also a product of erly development in that the features that substantiate what I seaid will be refined from it’s already acceptable in my professional opnion states based per feature into… well… a completed state that would reflect a much more productive, refined and all in all improved, based per feature. 2 to take into acccount is what it has done and what it can do and what it will do, all and some of it can be seen depending on ones prospective abilitys, within two products constructed on the engine and released. One is called Turok 1 (Turok 1 ex) by nightdive studios and the other one is Turok 2 remastered and released by nightdive studios ( Turok 2 ex) . So when you see these you can do one of two things. A form a understanding on what can be done with the engine from a point anyone could as in your useing one sense, vision, to determine all there is to see. Or you may also notice it’s abilitys based on feature s presented in this game, what else they can do, what can be done between a mixture of features, what features our present and not used or on display within these two games I mentioned. You may also be invate and notice that there’s not a feature in another video game that this software engine could not replicate with developer input and then present on screen. If your extremely invasive you can even see what the engine can do in its current state that is not featured within some aspect by any other game ever released. 3. To take into account is a scene. As in the rexposure one would get and on what scale if they were to accomplish this, I would personally see to it that if you wish I’ll offer my help so that you or whom dose this gets the most out of this concept of acknowledgement and exposure. I’ve already captolized on the situation to a extent where my name is aware by the community for my contribution as little or big as they may be and my mods for the titles, aswell as contributions To other moders and other things ect. I posses a ability to present your work to the community from a individuals possition that no other man posses. I can even see to it that you are able to or are contacted by the developers or administrators of the studio, that is if you have wishes that go further All these reasons you can picture why I’m interested in and have been working on this myself, regardless of this post I make out of a pure act of contiguous for its good to be prepared for any situation.

This is was a bump. And I’ll do a even better more attracting bump here the next day or so and it will be based on touching on a emotion that would bring to anyone’s forefront what bandwagon this is and how you would want to jump on it, and if you read this and are able but not willing, then how regretful it may be to pass up!

Ill also fix my spellcheck when when I do these iOS devices really do a number on my spelling.