Project Huckleberry - Seeking Post Production Volunteers

This post was last updated on Apr 19, 2017
Project Huckleberry: 2016/2017 Blender Open Movie Project!
Our Blog
: www.huckleberryproject.blogspot.com
My portfolio: www.gsaldanha2.blogspot.com

IMPORTANT: Animation has been completed thanks to our super hard-working collaborators! However, we now need people to help us out with post-production work. Preferable experience includes color grading/correcting, basic visual effects, and a developed ability to edit. You may use whichever software you prefer.
POST PRODUCTION HELPERS WANTED!!!
if you can help and have some knowledge of animating in Blender we really would love to have you!

What is Project Huckleberry?
It’s a project that started on August 26th, 2015, with the goal of making an awesome film, giving people powerful portfolio work, and of course, promoting the free software.

WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!!! :slight_smile:

What about the script?
You can read the script on our blog or use this link: https://goo.gl/9i1zmw
And if you don’t feel like reading it, here is the summary:
Joe is a squirrel which a craving for strawberries. Fortunately, there is a farmer’s market that morning from which he steals two strawberries from. He goes over to a nearby barn to peacefully eat his fruit. A tractor passing by scares him and he runs around the corner. Upon return, his strawberries are gone and a fat rat waves its hand in the air, the other arm caressing the strawberry. Joe chases it back over to the market, up a tree, and then slips when trying to jump onto the market tent and falls, losing his vision. When he wakes, he finds himself in an endless pile of strawberries, which to him seems like heaven. He is about to take a bite when his paradise ends abruptly as one of the vendors takes him out of the basket.

What have you accomplished?
Written a story
Created a 3D storyboard
Modeled over 50 different objects
Animated all scenes

How will I benefit?

• You will have a strong portfolio piece
  • You will gain experience
  • You will get to work in a group and collaborate with others
  • Others are willing to help you learn

Is my work protected?
Yes, it is! We won’t be giving or distributing any of your work without your permission.

When do you meet?
Meetings are online through Slack, generally every Saturday at 18:00 GMT (Subject to change)

Open Spots

• Post Production Helpers -3 slots left
    [LIST]
  • We are looking for people interested in helping us out with post production. We don’t require a resume but it would be nice to see past work if at all possible as it allows us to know what you’re able to accomplish. Work Hard :slight_smile:

[/LIST]

How do I join?
It’s easy! Just send me an email at <i>[email protected]</i> or leave a private message but be sure to include your email!

Can I receive updates?
We don’t have a newsletter but check www.huckleberryproject.blogspot.com for updates, good stuff (wallpapers, freebies, etc.), and more! You can subscribe to this thread as well.

Have a great day!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]459571[/ATTACH]