Fine tuning an existing rig & vertex groups

I have a human-shaped 3D model that is already rigged (using Rigify in Blender), but I’d like someone to use Blender to fine tune the bone placement and correct the bone/vertex group relationship (currently set with automatic weights) across the entire 3D model (the face is what I’m most concerned with, given its complexity). I have a character sheet to give you some idea of how his face should move. Add/delete what you need to make it work (and added controls to help in animating the face later would be very useful, if possible).
He’s cartoony in nature, not realistic, so take that into consideration as well.
I’d like to see some previous work examples if you are in fact interested. The vertex group work will probably take the longest, but I can’t imagine this taking any more than 1 to 2 hours, if you’d like to give me an idea of an hourly rate for your time.
Thanks!

i would but I am concerned about the fact that you used rigify. May I suggest just using blender’s system or let me for an example reRig the mesh and fyi you should expect atleast half of the mesh becoming tris, for fifty bucks escrowed, more for a speech animation to match an audio sample.