LIncoln

Almost ready to call this finished, but would like some feedback on what I can do to improve it. Thanks!

Hi!
I love this so much. Very nice work.
The only thing that stands out to me is the hat, which does not look nearly as detailed as the rest of the model. I think the seams are a little too obvious, but that is just my opinion. Maybe try making it slightly smoother and adding some more detail to it.
Over all I love it though, and I wish I could make stuff like this :D. I love the style and I would like to see more like this. You should try making a Gandhi like this! That would be awesome.
Thanks for showing this!

this is a cool style. I agree with the comment above about the hat. I would bevel it a little and add just a little bit of noise to it. also make sure its more centered on his head in the image. it looks like it isn’t exactly resting on his head i guess. Something I might add is to take some time and look up pictures taken artistically in the 1800s and early 1900s to see what artists did back then and add that lighting style to your cool geometric take on the president. I think some cooler lifghting might really set some interesting moods. I hope this helps!