Lego car factory

Hi
Here is my animation of Lego car factory. Most models were made in Lego DD, then rest in blender.

really nice! :). but colors are dull and hmm how to call it in English. Anyway, you could use “filmic color management” settings.

I don’t know too much about LEGO besides what I needed to know to create this https://vimeo.com/8336589 but it seems to me the round bases of the chairs do not fit the grid properly, but maybe that is how they fit in real LEGO. There was z-fighting or something in the windshield edges, and it could be a Blender deficiency or a rendering setting to fix it, but the flickering draws ones eyes to it, so it is usually a good idea to fix those few frames. The video was long and no camera work really besides following a spline, so use the VSE and put some editing into the final project to make it more exciting for the viewer. As for simply being a 3d factory, good job. Write a story and put the factory to use, even just for scenes, meaning the story does not need to be based around the factory, though it could be about characters that work there, or just be a factory in a scene of the story. As an example, it could be used as a final battle scene for the Arnold Schwarzenlego movie “The LEGOnator”.

About the colors - I made some mistakes, I know. Maybe I’ll correct them in future.

It have some cuts, that why it look strange, not as the other.

Your right. That’s my first animation longer than 15 sek. I spend a lot of time to finish this, and didn’t noticed this could be annoying. I tried to focus on a engineering aspects, and I still have a lot to learn.

It’s not the first opinion like this, so there is no chance now, that the movie can get the Oscar :). Anyway, the idea for “Legonator” are brilliant.

good videos and graphic is excellent
:o