Issue with generating the bones with the MMD model

When I try to generate the bones with the MMD model, this error popped up. I’m not quite sure how to fix it since the bones is already aligned up to the MMD model. I asked my 3D animation teacher and he’s not exactly sure how to resolve it. I do have rigify in add-on
I have the blend file if anyone’s willing to look why it’s not working

bump, no one even bother to ask for the blend file??

Could be unfamiliarity with “MMD”. If it’s a proprietary file format, then you need to give people some info. Or at least link to it.

Or are the crashes resulting from you trying to generate a rigify armature for your mesh?

Impossible to resolve with the information. If you thought you needed a blend, why not put it in? Help me help you. What version of blender. What metarig in Blender did you use? Usually this error is because you changed a name, deleted a bone, or changed the hierarchy before you generated it. Would help to know what you did and what you were trying to do. Did you change anything in the script? Did you parent something differently before you generated it. Did you add something to the metarig and parent it before you generated it? Did you look on the lines in the text window to see what bones are being impacted? Python is telling me that whatever instance, object etc. you are referencing you have none. Another words, you are referencing something in code that ain’t there now.

Alright after lots of pain and such, someone helped me and turns out. When he did some command and unhide stuff, it turns out there were a lot of mech and frames and all that weird stuff.
We removed all of it and then Append the MMD model ITSELF without the other properties and turns out she already had pre-existing bones

Closed admin please lock ty