Create a looped animation with more than 1 animated object? How to?

Hello! My current and first project is supposed to be a calm, animated and looped background image. Basicly i want to have several moving objects at once, while still retaining a top quality on the image ofc.

Here i have pointed out where i want the animated objects. They are supposed to be swaying a little, and the animation will be looped so it can be used as a background image (Maybe for wallpaper engine on steam or similar).

I have drawn inspiration from The Last Of Us main screen, it is very beautiful.

Well in short, my question is: Is it possible to have several animated objects at once in cycles, and loop it so it can be used as a background image????

Thanks!

If you give each animated object a single keyframe for position/rotation/scale you can then go into the graph editor and set it to move with random noise, in a sinusoidal back and forth pattern, or in a variety of other ways. Your swaying plants could be keyframed so that they have an angle which varies with time according to a sine like shape, so they move back and forth about a mean position. Your glowing embers could use this or noise, but with the values of the “emit” and colour of a materials rather than with values of position/rotation/scale. With the swating blanket you might give it a displacement texture to simulate the folds then have this texture move around over time. The link below shows you how it is noise with random noise to make a lightbulb flicker, but you can do far more ordered and regular things too.

There is no reason at all that you can’t have a hundred objects each with an animation of this kind, though if they are doing things at different rates you’ll have to be careful with the timing if you want to make a video which can seemlessly loop.

If it helps, I think can point you to other similar tutorials to about how to set up automatic animations so you can keep a thing moving in a specific fashion without having to keyframe too much.