BGMC 24 | Chained

You are in an apartment with a monster. Don’t let it escape.

Remember to download the whole folder to get all the textures and sounds.
Enjoy:

The packed .blend: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxexQjh8HjMSZmE4ZXM5WTRhZjQ/view?usp=sharing

Missing textures… Downloaded all the folders, but there are a few textures missing.

Edit: I figured out that the eritrangular map wasn´t correctly assigned. I was able to fix it myself.

Edit2: I played it through, and I liked the level. You did a great job at modeling a superb level. Gameplaywise, there wasn´t much to do, but when I realized, that instead of having to escape, you wouldn´t let someone escaped, it really surprised me. A clever Idea.

Fixed it. Thanks for the heads up!

Well… it didn’t escape. :slight_smile:

I’m not 100% sure of what I should do, kill the monster? I can’t leave, and there’s not much to interact with.
The apartment looks great, really nicely modeled.

The 2d filters dropped my framerate down to about 20 though. I had to turn them off to play.
The texture “Euirectangular_TEST_1.png.001” wasn’t linked correctly so some textures appeared green or purple at first.

Smoking Mirror - The red sphere on the kitchen counter is there for a reason. You should look through the apartment more thoroughly.

I really liked your room and decided to throw on some more filters. I added the SSR filter by Sebastian Mestre as well as an HDR filter. I think the results speak for themselves.

Yes, I get that far. I got a knife and… wait that’s spoilers :slight_smile:
Anyway, I’m not sure if I finished or not. Is there some message to show game complete?

Smoking Mirror - You finished the game! I didn’t think I had the time to do a nice ending screen, sorry about that. You’re just going to have to sit there and think about what you did.

CG Sky - That SSR filter looks interesting. I tried it out but it makes everything reflective. Walls are not supposed to be reflective like that, so to me it makes the scene look less realistic.

Got my heart going there! looks beautiful but there wasn’t enough game play. also the textures still weren’t fixed for me, even though I downloaded all the files.

Did you download the whole file folder all at once? Not sure what’s going on, so I will just post the packed .blend file. Sorry about that.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxexQjh8HjMSZmE4ZXM5WTRhZjQ/view?usp=sharing

Yes I did. That new link works, textures are all there.