A short clip of drone footage.

This was recorded with a DJI Phantom 3 Professional. Compositing was done with Hitfilm 3 Pro and the matchmove was done in Blender 2.78 along with the meteor and the hole.

Very well done. I’m also doing a lot of VFX videos lately. The Spaceship Model looks nice and the Tracking is also good.

Thank, you. Yeah the spaceship model was from blendswap cause at that time I had a horrible concept of creating anything of the sort. But I am getting better at doing my own models. The camera solves work great in blender then exported over into Hitfilm 3 Pro for any additional elements you want to add to the scene in compositing. Couldn’t get over how well blender tracked the drone footage without any tweaking. Was mainly just a click and solve with no adjustments needed. Now if I can just figure out how to get my own models to export to Hitfilm properly with each individual texture for the right parts of the models then I would start creating more.

Blender’s tracker is awesome. Modeling is a bit tricky at first. I learned modeling mainly with Youtube tutorials.
Keep up the good work!

Looks awesome, some rally good tracking indeed. The compositing of the meteor and the hole looks good and fits well, spaceship is a bit dark compared to the environment though.