No time to explain, get in, beer run!

Concept fan art for Apocalypse now the upcoming video game.

Can you post a wireframe? Really nice work of art.

Ok here it is in all it’s glory. And I know what you’re thinking, "HeyYOUratb@$*@rd!!! thats just the vehicle! you didn’t do anything else beside background planes… haha!!! Well ya, thats true, but in my defense, time is of the essence, no ones paying me to do these yet. but because of my consistent efforts and quick work flow, I’ve been able to get the attention i need to land a big contract soon. So, I don’t see this as a regression in style and performance, rather it is an advancement. A good portion of the work is now done in gimp. I’d love to be a blender purist and use only blender to do my stuff, but I’m taking necessary short cuts these days. I could do it all in blender but it would have taken 2 weeks instead of two days. I’d come out with a similar product supposing my beater of a computer could process it. So for now, you can expect more of me throwing junk together to get by, sorry I couldn’t do the whole scene with my constraints…and thanks for the compliment.

This is my basic setup. theres a sky plane as well for reflections on the windshield, the front wall was for reflections as well. I prefer to do my heavy lifting in Gimp as I say for stills.

The van looks disproportionately smaller than the other vehicles in the scene

haha. ya Its the mandella effect , I get it a lot after I finish something, I go back and see stuff later, its glaringly obvious now, maybe I can fix it.

Ok resized it, thanks for the feedback, I imagine it could go bigger but, I feel it might cut into the background too much, I already started chopping off a wheel.