Brick and Timber Stable - Feedback wanted

Hi, this is my first architecture focused scene in Blender. Currently the scene is just to show off the stable but I’m planning to keep working on the scene, adding more complexity to the scene (probably render from a different angle as well to allow for a better view of the rest of the building and area).

Currently I’m fairly pleased with the DOF, grass, and textures, but any feedback or suggestion for the lighting would be greatly appreciated as I feel it’s a bit lacking

Currently the scene is lit with a HDRI and 2 dim sun lights

The model is good and the grass is well put together. one of two things are lacking I’d say. The materials and the lighting are both a little bit flat. I’d recommend looking into CynicatPro’s tutorials on PBR node setups. it will allow you to plug in your current textures to a simple node group and get more realistic materials with only a few settings to tweak. The lighting could be more stylish I guess. it would better show off your model to tweak the lights using a color management program called Filmic Blender. you can find info on this by checking out the tutorial on blender guru. you should turn the skylight energy way up and set the exposure to a level you like and then use the glare effect in post processing to make the sky glow around the building. it would look good with the grass especially if you made the plants noticably translucent