wicker chair scene

Hey guys, I think i need some help with my render settings, i find that my end results aren’t as clean as i’d like them to be. my samples are set to 1200 and i still find the renders to not be sharp i’ve read that it could also be my lighting, i added more lighting and still nothing. any suggestions? Also any suggestions on my overall scene would be greatly appreciated .

If you’re not using Filmic Blender for your color management I would definitely look into that. there is an entire tutorial on it on the blender guru website. your hardwood floor is too rough and doesn’t have enough bump/displacement. also the table on the bottom right is a little confusing. theres a weird diagonal line of lighting that’s strange and the table on top looks like its photoshopped over the other one. maybe slide the bottom one out the left side of it so it matches the table next to the other wicker chair. also put something on the two tables like a vase or a book so people can tell what’s going on. The lighting is nice and shows off your models well, but it might just need to be brighter or have better color management. hope this helps!!!

For interior renders usually the windows are overexposed. Just something you can change easily to add some realism. Here’s an example:

Also the camera angle is a bit weird. Consider how you would actually place the camera physically.