MILLO Project

Hi guys,

Here is my latest artwork. This is my tribute to my cat that passed away 2 month ago. My cat name was Millo , so i call it Millo project. Done using blender 2.76 and textured in Mudbox . Comment and critique are very welcome .

Wow this is very cool. interesting image and I appreciate your motivation for making it. reminds me a lot of the voltron lions! great render!

Sorry for your cat.
The model is awesome, there are many subtilities in this design and the texturing and shading are just great.

I think you can reach the top row with some more dynamic renders.
The pose is awesome but you may slightly work camera angle, focal and lighting to get something mor agressive and dramatic.

Awesome work! 5*

This is really awesome all the little details you have put in this show how much love and work you have put in this. Five stars from me.

Amazing stuff, the materials, the lighting, the many small details and the natural-looking lights on it, overall just great.

Our cat got cancer and had to be put down about a year and a half ago, so we’re basically back to being dog people (my mother’s not thrilled at the idea of getting another one).

Good work once again.

@ikamon: yes, it got influence from Voltron. That’s my favourite tv series when i was a kid .
@pieriko: thank you, i have to learn a lot about cinematography. thanks for the input .
@tyrant monkey : thank you .
@ace Dragon : thank you , i’m sorry for your cat.