Move "floor" up and connect to edge loop

Yet another problem I’ve run into. I am trying to find a way to attach the floor of my model to the bottom edges of the windows. Making faces (f) would take too long, as would merging each and every vertices along the edge and then trying to move the middle ones to the right spot. What would be some other good ways to move the floor up to that level?

The topology looks fairly evenly distributed and it’s composed of quads. Have you tried a grid fill or bridging?

And if the floor has the same edge distribution as the bottom line of the walls, you could try positioning it and using remove doubles.

The vertices wouldn’t be in the right spot for removing double. How do I grid fill or bridge?

How do I grid fill or bridge?

Keep in mind that you can grossly increase the merge distance for remove doubles, which might work for your problem.

You also might be able to use alt-click to select entire edge loops. That way you can click one or two times to select the floor perimeter of your hallway, and then use f to make a face for the entire floor.

Grid fill (which I have never tried using) can be accessed by searching with spacebar in edit mode.

One last thing you may want to try if you have a really long corridor, or multiple in the same project could be to use the array modifier and a curve deform to generate long hallways from repeatable segments. Then you would just have to model the ends/doorways separately.

Bridge Edge Loops(W,E) has a merge option, just adjust the Merge Factor slider, to adjust whether it merges at loop 1 or loop 2, or somewhere in between.