The Temple

Working on getting better with environments. Everything made in blender
Hope you enjoy.

I really like it, but it’s waaay too dark and if you could emphasis on one thing that would be cool, because my eyes are moving all around the place.

Thanks, but yeah i probably could have lightened it up a bit. And I tried to put emphasis on the temple with it being the main object that is lit.
But thanks for the feedback!

I thinks its pretty good, I would have toned down the specularity and made the texture a little smaller on the temple. Maybe add some lights in the temple, and remove them from the sky on the temple and rather use them to cast strange shadows on the vast floor. Lighting the temple from below with fire seems like a good idea. Some of it looks like its in disuse, heavy rust/lime moss on the temple, yet other parts are new and perfect. I think trying to apply the same treatment for the whole scene might be better.

I really like what the circular shape of the dark wall on the right side does to the composition. But yeah, some minor lights in the temple should bring up your point of interest a lot.

Thanks, those are all very good points. Thanks for the feedback!

@kommandersch Thanks for noticing! haha I tried to kind of frame the scene with the silhouettes. Appreciate the feedback!