BGE Money System? (LOGIC BRICKS)

I am working on a Tower defense game only using logic Bricks, So far i have everything set up and working. I have a health system and a half working money system.

How i have it set up is When the “Turret” Collides with The “bad guy” It adds 1 to the 'Cash" Property. But since Properties and only linked with one object How would i make it to where you click on a Button on screen and if “Cash” is equal to that amount it would place a turret down at a selected empty object.

I hope i explained that well enough for someone to understand.

If using bricks you can select multiple objects and make them active in the logic window. So have a controller on a single object and link that to the other objects which you want to have some special behavior.

Getting more advanced you can use the message actuator/sensor to send a message each time you get money or spend money.

I currently using the message actuator to keep track of Kills. And how would i link them together, Parenting?

You can have multiple message systems.
To link objects you only need to select both at the same time and drag a logic input from the controller on one to the actuator of another.

Be careful with collisions. Your method is fine as long as you can guaranty only one object will collide at the same frame. Without checking via python you will count it as single collision.

The same belongs to messages. Without a Python check you can’t differentiate between one or more messages received at the same frame.

Such checks are not complicated as long as it focus on this checks (and does not do 100 other irrelevant things).