Artifacts in render

I am working on an animation and I have come across some artifacts as I was rendering the final animation together. I had some somewhat similar issues earlier in the animation, but they were quickly resolved, but I cannot find a solution to this one. I have attached a copy of the issue frame and the frame right after, where there is no issue. Please help. Thanks.

P.S. I know that this forum usually does not work with Minecraft animations, but I am truly confused here, and I also want to know how to resolve this so that I can fix any artifacts that may come up in future projects, Minecraft or not.

I have also included the .blend of the file in case you want to experiment.

Attachments

Kyle House BA artifact fix.blend (11 MB)

what frame does it occur on?

why do you have drivers on the render visibility of a subsurf? (right arm)

if you are not exporting to game engines dont use the edge split modifier, use the shade smooth function – https://docs.blender.org/manual/es/dev/modeling/meshes/editing/smoothing.html#auto-smooth

why are you subdividing a flat plane?

i think if you try to understand the modifiers and what they do, and clean up some of this weirdness it will work fine.

Render visibility: I need to hide the model without causing motion blur. (I cannot keyframe it one key frame apart. like hidden frame 500, and in place 501 because of motion blur)

Subdividing. The rig was not made by me, (I just converted materials to cycles) but if you are talking about the water, The subdivision is used for micro-displacement.

I also fixed the frame. I had to move the right arm on the x axis by 0.0001 units. Somehow that did it. LOL

I am talking about the modifier render visibility, not object render visibility

Subdividing. The rig was not made by me, (I just converted materials to cycles) but if you are talking about the water, The subdivision is used for micro-displacement.

I am talking about your main actor. he has weird modifiers on him that he does not need

I also fixed the frame. I had to move the right arm on the x axis by 0.0001 units. Somehow that did it. LOL

problem solved