critique my reel

hi everyone,
I just wanted to get some feedback on my modelling / texturing reel:

The A10 was modelled in Blender and rendered in cycles. Many of my base meshes were modelled in Blender. The rest is Zbrush / Maya / Renderman / Arnold.
Any comments are much appreciated.
cheers!
-Guy

The girl needs a pose and a scifi background. The watch needs a close up like in the commercials with black background and studio light. The two orcs could go together against each other like they are fighting. The Irish imp could go or implement him in the fight with the orcs :slight_smile:

The wireframe is not that important I think. If you show wireframe do it as a quick effect. The part where you explain that you did everything is not necessary.

I liked the close up of the dog-cat-wolf hybrids head but the eyes are too white or too clean.

Good modeling, maybe great, but some of the texturing needs improvement, like big bad says, too clean. you need some bump, surface imperfections, and you could do something with the mesh, like make hair strands flying, fur tufts, frothing saliva The helmet and shoulder pads look like plastic, they need more reflection and leatherwork harness to keep them in place. consider some boils for the skin of that orc/warrior. His nipples should contrast. Scales/hair maybe. The wargs upper lip seems like it could have better bulk/folds/creases near the tip of the nose? and ears seem a little small, and its harness could be more elaborate, with rings, additional strap/straps/ leather plate panels. the watch seems spot on, but the leprechaun’s clothing textures look like they could use a tweed mix with bumpmap and seems, Also more detail, like wrinkles or harder creases maybe depending on the look you want. Differentiate finger and toenails from th skin and put a wood texture on the stick. Improve the leather texture on the belt to be more leather like I guess. Thinner ear. The cyber girl should have a belly button and a better shin color. The plane looks good enough for now.