Oak Pass House

Hi guys. This is the first shot of the upcoming project, it’s a training project, I found a photo of the very interesting house a and tried to reproduce it.
Almost everything I modeled in Blender just furniture is purchased.
Rendered in Cycles and post proces in Photoshop
It´s an Oak Pass Main House by Walker Workshop architects

more info ://www.artstation.com/artwork/kRQLd

4 Likes

Wow. Stunning Modelling and Texturing. The Lighting and overall mood is also amazing. Indeed what a gourgeus place to live. The only thing that bothers me is the Lighting of the tree on the left side. It just sticks out and doesn´t fit into the scene. The right side instead looks perfect to me. Nice Job!

Thank you very much for your kind words, you´re right, many people wrote that the light on the left side looks strange, I tried to experiment a bit, but I probably prerender it, thank you for the comment

new render of Oak pass projects, what do you think ?

Attachments

Love it. :wink: And the tree fits much better now without the lower branch. Leaving a nice glimpse into distance helps the composition IMo. Would love to see an evening render of this version.

wow! this is stunning! Great work. I saw this earlier and it look really good but now you fixed some things and it looks way better in the daylight. I am very curious on how to light a scene like this one. I am very interested in architectural renders and I would appreciate it if you could let me know how you lit this scene. please get back to me

It’s amazing!Good good job!!!

Thank you for kind words. I hope that will find time and create evening render, but currently, I´m working on commercial projects

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Thank you. The whole scene is illuminated just with one HDRi. I´m preparing a “Making off” blog which will unhide the process of creating the projects

1 Like

[SUP]​[/SUP]

I don’t know why this project don’t have 5 stars yet. Beautiful renders! 5* from me :slight_smile:
Cheers, paulina.
P.S. And gongratulations for Best of the week on ronenbekerman.com :slight_smile:

Thank you Paulina :slight_smile:

It just gets better and better every time.

I think these are some of the best images I’ve seen here in a while.

If you are interested how I made this one, you can read more on https://www.ronenbekerman.com/making-oak-pass-house/ Hope you find it useful. :slight_smile:

That scene from the balcony is epic! Beautiful

1 Like

That looks like a ton of work, really wonderful work.

Thanks for the explanation in that article, lot’s of good tips there.

Great renderings! I tried to reply already but dont see it so sorry if it is posted double. Just wondering what your computer specs are. I saw in your post on the other site you had upgraded recently and I’m wondering what level of RAM/CPU/GPU is needed for this level of greenery and the trees. My current can’t handle the particle systems so I’m looking to upgrade.

The Grove add-on sounds great also. Do you buy the add-on plus buy each tree species separate?

I was upgrading since then few times. Now I have 4 GeForce GTX Titan 1080 Ti in my PC

with the Grove - I bought few species and also adjust them.