Enemy AI walking through doors

So I have the enemy AI following the player using the steering Actuator set on Path following to follow the Navmesh. But the enemy AI walks through the door when its not even open. I think it has something to do with the navmesh.

there is collision on both the door and the enemy AI. If I set the door to dynamic the enemy just pushes it out of the way. Locking the door on X and Y axis just makes the enemy walk through it still.

If I make the door an obstacle the enemy can’t get to the player location. if you need screenshots ask what you need a screenshot of and I will post it too.

Thanks in advance.

Switch states with a radar sensor then he will stop moving.You will have to put a property on the door for the radar sensor to detect.The rest you should be able to figure out.Lookup the state actuator for the bge on the web.If you do not understand.

I’ve encountered the same problem, does your door have colliders? If not, add one. If you already do, then make sure you add a sensor that will make him alternate to a different state and knock down a door.