Gamourosaurus

Hi all
After much time I think I’m done with this project. This is a fictional dinosaur creature, all done in blender and render with cycles.

Here is also a walk cycle test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcRIYqrqNrU

That walk cycle was really cool!

This gamourosaurus, may have been alive.

Wow. Just wow on that walk cycle.

I did think maybe a color correction could extract some color details of the creature:

Either way. This is 5 stars.

Thanks guys! Bigbad I wanted to be a bit desaturated but I like your color version too!

I’m still so impressed with the walk cycle. It looks so good.

i agree the model and texture are good , but the walk cycle is great ( i may put more amplitude to the hip movement ) really impressive.
5 stars man

Very impressive, it’s not too often that someone on the Blender forums gets this far with such detailed creature-work (most of the detailed creatures posted here are sculpt exercises that end in a clay render).

The animation is also impressive (noting just how realistic the walking motion is).

Thanks for the 5 stars guys! I also want to mention that I used Xmuscle system addon to give extra realism. For the neck I used soft body simulation.

Coool the animation (and the whole work) *****

Great work! and amazing walk cycle! Did You use some references to create such a great movement?

amazing model, congrats.

Wow! Can you tell us how was your experience with xmuscle, I am so interested on that addon

Really good job. Personally I like most the color corrected version

Amazing work, can’t really add to what others have said! :slight_smile:

Thanks! Yes I watched several videos from youtube with komodo dragons and other dinosaur animation walk cycles.

The addon is great , really easy to use totally worths the money.

Thanks Max, I’m big fan of your work btw! Thanks again.

This is just crazy work, congrats. The hind legs ankles are too stiff though, other then that the walk cycle is so badass :smiley:

Stunning Work!!!..