[Filled] Simple Space Station from Floorplan

Hello Artist and creators,
I’m in need of a very simplified version of a space station, that just consist of walls, floors and a roof. The detailed specifications are for the dimensions needed for the layout and included in the link below.

I’ve also included an example of the final look and the use of the space to give you a better idea of how the scale comes into play as this is for a VR environment.

The initial phase of the job would be in 2 parts, prototype and final. The prototype/revision phase would be to test the scale of the layout and point out any revisions needed, for example, narrowing a passageway from 20ft to 10ft.

If interested I need a quote for this phase of the project either together or for the prototype/final seperately. I’d also be interested in looking at your portfolio if available, but not a requirement. The quote is a requirement though. Any messages saying reply back to discuss a quote will not receive a response.

As this is the initial phase of the project, there would be an opportunity for additional work, in the form of aesthetic changes to the model, like adding windows, exterior details, interior framing, etc. Beyond that there would be an additional assets needed, character work and animation if desired.

I look forward to hearing from you and potentially building an ongoing project relationship if desired.

Regards,
Ted

Dear Ted,

That looks like a project I’m interested in undertaking. I will work out the scaling in Modo, then send it back to blender to handle the boolean equations as I’m more familliar with those processes in blender. I’ll send you over a mock layout and if you like my work I can continue to complete it and provide you with a quote.

You can see some of my previous work here:

Also very interested in ongoing work, I’m good with vfx and animations.

Cheers Lee Mertens-Weldon

Hi, Ted. I would like to help you with your project. check my portfolio https://ekoway.artstation.com/ and if you are interesting in my help, please write me on my email [email protected]

take care

[ATTACH=CONFIG]483001[/ATTACH]
I’ll take this almost as is and sculpt out the details in ZBrush, but I was just making sure the proportions looked right to you because I made a judgment call and changed it a little from the original design.

Hi Ted,

My name is Ryan Learas with Specular Images, we are very interested in your job posting. We are a newer studio looking to build our client base.

Even though our studio is new, my coworkers and I have been working professionally in the 3D industry for 3-4 years each. We are still in the process of putting together every aspect of our company but we do have a working website you can check out. I attached a pdf to this message with the requested invoice for the initial phase. Let me know if you have any questions

Specular Images : www.specularimages.com

We look forward to working with you and thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Ryan Learas

SPECULAR IMAGES
Email: [email protected]

Attachments

Specular Images_Invoice # 1.pdf (67.1 KB)