Help on Adding Fur on Two Characters for Resilience Satelle

Hello,
My name is Rogério Perdiz, I’m a blender freelancer since 2009 and I’m producing a short animation called “Resilience Satelle” (since the same year).

My Story:
https://www.blendernetwork.org/rogerio-perdiz

It is being made by me, my wife and, at the time, by 3 more freelancers.
It’s planned to release one day and that day will eventually come, but never sooner than 2018.
The short will have two versions, a new kind of interactive experience, using Armory game engine, and another for the cinema festivals rendered also in Armory or in the future Blender 2.8 Eevee renderer (depending on the technology advancements on both projects).

Here’s a couple of conceptual paintings, one for the scenery and another for the characters, so you know where this is heading

Synopsis:

Moget and Noam are two kids that live in two separated towns.
Both Feel unhappy.
Noam Doesn’t have harms and frequently feels frustrated by his limitation. Moget lives isolated in a city of old men and considers that if he had a friend (of his age) would be so much happier.
One day both of them see a shooting star (Shar) and wish to be happy.
Shar sensed the wishes and decided to introduce one to another. After some flaming, both learn to overcome their limitations and find, within themselves, the formula for Happiness.

Task:

I’m looking for a talented Blender artist that loves fur (and furry animals) and knows how to re-create it in Blender, with hair strand particles or any other method that proves to give at least as good results in terms of quality and speed… but as both Eevee and Armory have strand particles support planned, it’s preferable to stick by them.

The models are already 3D modeled, textured and rigged and only require fur.

Requirements:

• Fur must feel life like;
  • Must look good in Blender 2.78 viewport;
  • Should be possible to hide or disable (in case it ain’t made of particles);
  • Animation comes from the geometry, so the fur may be stationary.
  • Commit to delivering both characters in two months after the day the deal is made.
  • Characters models need to be kept top secret.

Rewards:

- Early access, direct to e-mail, of undisclosed WIP images and footage of the production and, of course, to the 2 character models.
    - Name in the credits after: “Master fur artist”.
    - See it one month before the public release.
  • Other rewards may happen :slight_smile:

If you are interested, please PM me with examples of your furry creations and any other info you find pertinent.
    I’ll select only one artist.

I apologize in advance but I’ll probably only have time to answer to the selected person.
I’ll notify here as soon a candidate as been chosen.

Thank you for your attention!
Best regards
-Rogério-