Need a Team!

Hello everyone !
i have a concept id love to get off the ground and see functioning in a video game if you like hockey and would like to team up and get a crew together im looking for you ! if you would like more info then private message me for more details about whats going on so if you like sports and you want to be involved i love your input and love to work with you to get this game going thanks for you time reading my post and i hope to be working with you guys

A. post video or links to examples of your work.

B. describe the project in better detail

C. Post examples of the style you will be using etc.

[more info required]

welcome btw!

I will change this post to

“Welcome to the forum” later or something for you.

Ok. Here’s a thing: You have an IDEA, is that everything you know?

Ideas are worthless, and IDEA GUYS are even more. If you can’t draw/program/model/texture, if you can’t add more than ideas to the team, ou will certainly not succeed.

yes ive gotten these answer before and yes i don’t have anything to show as of now with just a concept i asked for private messages if someone loves hockey hockey as much as i do and is interested much as i am. Im working on a very basic example now and im not looking for people with major skill im looking for people who are just starting just as i am and have a passion for games and hockey as i am as i said but beside i definitely didn’t explain that enough as i did but if i had received private messages about people with my passion im willing to pay i just need to speak with my lawyer once i have made some connections with others who are passionate about my “idea” i could solidfy a legitimate payment method that my partners and i are comfortable with so no need to get upset yet guys im not trying to be the young kid with the classic " everybody build my idea while i sit back and watch " lol

blueprintrandom i wanted a PM before describing more details because id like to collaborate with partners who are interested im looking for 50-50 partners and i need a concept artist as well (should of said that thanks for reminding) speaking of style i have an idea again but before giving it up i want to solidify a partnership before giving to much away

Ok, so what do you do?

Are you a coder?
Artist?

Story teller?

What do you bring to the table.

Ideas are worth zero, implementing is everything.

I started as a
Idea guy.
newb/animator
newb/coder

Now I am a modeler, animator, rigger, procedural texture artist, 2d painter,
And focus on coding python.

Your idea will most certainly fall apart at this stage without money,

However, you can learn to code, or model and texture and animate,

To be a good leader you have to know the whole game.
[art/code/marketing /project management]

It has taken me 5 years to get to where I can accomplish my first I idea
(quite a bit more complicated than hockey though)

Wrectified.

i dont really wish to be the leader im bringing money to the table and hoping to learn along the way ive been using blender for about a year now i have a few still renders that are my own truly nothing special to them still have alot to learn my dream is to make games im looking for somone who would like to teach and or is the same skill level as me and would like to learn and develop along the way together i dont wish to be the idea guy yes i have an idea and minimal skill so im stuck in that position as of now and i no longer wish to be on my own learning i need help from somone along the way and dont want to ask question by question on the forums otherwise ill just become a problem but as i said i will pay for somone to teach me as i work with them on my project i want to see the process from start to finish not only to make my game but to learn a workflow and to see how it all works and comes together i just dont know how it all works im a novice artist with minimal skill i think coding is my best bet but i still love the art aspect the most i just want a team willing to be patient with me and teach me as we develop and i will compensate them with money for that service im not rich i am a laborer and have a family that i must take care of so i wanted to make a deal with somone interested in the game of hockey with knowledge to teach and develop as equal partners except i offer the money for there teachings and work, or someone just like me skill wise and we can learn together and make the game but willing to do it for free and just accept another person as a teamate to progress faster !!!

to also clarify my game isnt a triple a title with ridiculous amounts of logic and crzy graphics its truly a simple physics game with kind of a comedic art concept and targeted platform id say mobile and pc i have been trying to develop games longer than ive used blender so im passed the large scope crazy ideas that i got over excited about and beleived i was going to achieve im not handing out details because at the end of the day ya an idea is a dime a dozen but i beleive in my concept and want a solid team of partners to help me truly bring it to a beginning and also help me learn the process of game development along the way i would give up everything i own if i knew i had a true oppertunity to learn game development while i make a game ive been sitting on for the past year i just want that team that is on board to teach and develop

I suggest you put a little time into learning BGE. The hockey game you mentioned shouldn’t be too hard to create, you can probably do 95% of it with logic bricks and BGE physics. (you’ll just need python to reset the scene and save the current score).

The time you spend learning BGE will greatly benefit you and your game. Don’t wait for others to achieve your goals, if you can do it yourself :wink:

I have about 200 bge tutorials/videos/game/demos/resources here:

Hopefully this will be useful. Good luck!

First of all, I highly recommend that you start using these helpful keys on your keyboard: “,” and “.”

I’m sure this will highly improve the readability of your texts.

Good luck!