MBL issues

Hello community. It’s been a very long time since I’ve been able to post on this site. I couldn’t log in or reset but I’m here now. First let me say I love Manuel Bastioni’s lab. It has great topology & beautiful shaders. I am however having issues with particle hair collision settings & cloth simulation. I know the issue lies in the character scale but when I try to scale my characters to real world proportions & apply the scale the mesh & rig go crazy. I use a lot of settings from youtube tutorials but the MBL character’s are so small it doesn’t work. If anyone has suggestions please respond. Thanks.

i was under the impression that hair has been broken pretty bad for a while since they started “improving” it.

as for scale, the lab caracters are properly sized last i checked. however, note that you should only scale the armature, then hit apply, then hit apply on the mesh. the applying of scale only should happen after finalizing.

Man, thank you. That’s great. I’m definitely going to give that a try as soon as this image finishes rendering. About the scale though, MBL models are around 2 meters tall. I’m​ not good at metrics ( hence using imperial) but isn’t that smaller than 5 ft. ?