Looking for 3D/2D Artist to join Indie team.

Hi there, my name is Andy.
I am a part of a small, 2 person indie team. We are currently in the beginning of game that will ultimately be aimed at the steam market.
Our projects are unity based games.
We are in the early stages of development and we are seeking to bring another artist on board to help us complete our ambitions.
You will be expected to be apart of the team, that means coming up with ideas and completing tasks.
We are looking for someone long term that will continue to work with us on this game and the next.

We are operating under a studio name that will eventually be registered as a business, so joining us means joining the team, shared revenue between team members upon success.

All details will be provided if you are interested, message me on skype; my email address is as follows;
[email protected].
Thanks for taking the time to read this and we hope to here from you asap.
Portfolio or some proof of work is required and an interveiw will follow.

2d art for menus is a plus, whilst we have the characters covered we are looking for someone who is good with environmental art such as modular level designed interors and exteriors.
Whilst we have not yet decided the over all theme, we think we are going with a first person dungeon crawler type game. So this help get a better understanding. If you have any questions feel free to message or comment and email.

This post has now been Solved. Im not sure how to mark it or take it down.
Thank to everyone who took the time to read.
To the admin, can you please help me by telling me out to me how to remove this post or by removing it.
Thank you.