Where's Blend Swap?

For the past two days Google is telling me that they can’t find it. Has there been a bulletin about scheduled downtime that I missed, or is something else afoot?

1 Like

I’m getting a maintenance message.

But, for future reference, the URL is: http://www.blendswap.com/

I am getting timewarnercable spectrum search.

@rontarrant, I have the URL on my toolbar and participate regularly – but if you’re getting a maintenance message, that’s a relief.

Try this http://blendswap.com/

-LP

@LarryPhillips: that works. Thanks!

That is not what i am getting.

Tried it this evening by entering the URL with no www and now I’m getting the message that www.blendswap.com issued too many redirects. I cleared my cookies too. No use.

Coda: just tracked the problem down via their Facebook page. They moved to another server and it might take another day or so for new addresses to propagate globally.

Looks like it’s back online now.

What could of caused this?Could a computer hacker do this?

They could, but it was probably just website maintenance.

Website is online but I cant login, says “www.blendswap.com redirected you too many times” after entering correct login credentials?

I can’t seem to login either…
I get an error with too many reidrects as well. Haven’t been able to log in since yesterday.

I have the same problem as RET80. The login don`t run because to many redirects that never end. On facebook blendswap tells about a new server.

I was able to log in once and look around, but ever since I posted earlier I have had the same problem, too many redirects. I’ve cleared my cache, blendswap cookies and history several times, but that doesn’t help.

Yes indeed. I’m experiencing the same issues reported here. I’m getting too many redirects.

Hey everyone,
Sorry about these issues, we’re trying to track down the issue on our end, but could you guys try clearing your browser cookies and see if that fixes the issue. We know ultimately this is an issue on our end but from what I’ve read you guys should be able to work around it also.

Here’s a few steps that you can try to fix the issue, we’re continuing to try and figure out where the loop is happening.
Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

Just tried clearing cookies etc, no joy, still fails at login.

Site should be working for everyone now, let me know if you have further issues.
Thanks for your patience everyone.

I’m in! Thanks, for solving the problem, guys.