New, Project Jake

Latest Render

[ATTACH=CONFIG]484779[/ATTACH]

Hello Agien so after the succes ( in my world anyways ) after Project Lisa, I thought after much pushing from Tona :wink: that I would make a fellow character, so Im thinking a Guy Named Jake, Im thinking that i will push the realism here and he will be a little older.

here is the first screens after 4 hours of sculpting, it takes a little longer since I only got a mouse but hey, thats more of a challange.

Tona I know u will love to point out the 2000 errors, but this is just the block out :wink:

and here is my reference, I made him a little smaller on the shoulders and the back of the head since I dident want my guy to be as buff as my reference.

Yes! Yes! Nice start! I won’t say anything jet… Hehehe
Well no I can’t hahaha please take care of the neck near the clavicle, search for the anatomy of that part, please please

here we go, some changes, the eyes, the clavicles, the muscles to the clavicles ,the shape of the scull

latest one[ATTACH=CONFIG]483296[/ATTACH]

I think i have the base mesh done by now, so its time to retopo and then get back at the details.

Wow wow! You are going fast!
Some thoughts.
The ear is to big and high.
The gesture of the neck is to military, look in the reference how it goes fordward to the head in a relax way. The trapicious is horrible place! Look in the reference the curves that make the shirt going back.
On the face you have make the cygomatic bone to visible, like if he is really skiny, but he is not, you have confuse the line of the orbit and the separation of the malar fat pat with probably the SOFA fat pat, or a separation that some times ocure in the malar fat with the nasolabial fat with a prominent cygomatic bone.
The musculature of the face can be improve, especialy in the corners of the mouth.
Also look at the back of the head in the reference and how it goes to the neck.
Or… Not hehehe. Good luck!

I Will for sure correct all that , thx tona :slight_smile:

Sorry I spelled wrong, search for “fat pad” of the face

so gave him a little more flesh and de aged him alittle, studyed some muscles in the neck made the ears smaller etc

Here are some clues for you to follow, let me know if there is something that you don’t understand.

slowly but steady

Hey! welcome back hehe, The neck still is not working, look at this please: link Also, chek the chick bone, look it in the 3/4 view. Also, you should install the silhouette addon

Hello TOna, haha thx :wink: well ye I agree and I will fix that ,babysteps : D

Is that reference Jazza? (Drawing with Jazza)

Good work so far :smiley:

Peter, hello good sir … haha well no ? :smiley: I honestly have no idea who Jazza is … : ) maybe I should thou :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay so i thought to my self that maybe it would be easier if I added a little more body to the fella to get neck etc right, And I used 2 more references so I have blended some shapes abit,

*Note , the abs and chest is still just placeholders

and here is the two more references I used,

OR NO, I used my own body, and only that …

OK checked “Drawing with Jazza” haha and ye I think its him ? … :smiley: haha really similar anyways

It is him! haha, Greate references! you need one for the back do.
It is a very good idea to have something more, I’ll wait a bit to see what you do with it hehe.

most definetly my body as reference…

here is an update on the front side, will post side view tonight, no assymetry or anything yet since its blocking time only