Leo

3d portrait

Attachments

You accidentally posted your reference image, right? :cool: This is looking great!

Would like to get any clues on this one. Time from scratch to final product? Blender only? Amount of hair particle systems? Looks like a job that has taken a while to finish and with really good result as well :D.

Amazing hair and great work. Can you elaborate a bit on your process?

Hi, Folks. That’s a viewport image from the Blender scene, I’ve used Krita as well. I’m very glad that you like the result!

Amazing piece of artwork. Thank you very much for sharing this. I’d also like to know how much time it took to produce this. Great job anyway!

Amazing result! IT is like real, so I can touch it!

Mind sharing your hair material, or did you render it in another program?

wow… one of the best fur I ever seen so far.

Umm, that’s, err, pretty good. :eek:

these are the hair particles wow and this even real 3d model a blender is really a powerful tool and you are a great animator such a nice work

Awesome.
How many particle systems? Would love some background info and walkthrough on this.

Holy ###! That´s even more realistic then real lion.

Different layers of fur?! Why did not I think of this! Looks amazing!

This must be a photo, hahahah. just kidding:p

Nice kitty! If I didn’t know better I’d swear it’s a photo.

Pretty neat! Amazingly realistic work.

Yeah, it’s OK. But, F’in Awesome

This is extraordinary!

Hello, thanks again for all kind comments. The subject was modeled / covered with hair in Blender. Texturing’s done in Blender / Krita. Lighted and rendered in Blender - Cycles. Used Krita to finalize the image.