Need help with a simple before and after animation

Hey everybody!
So I’m quite new to animation and I’ve been creating two beautiful scenes of a living room in Blender, the one dirty as hell and the other clean. All I need to do is create a before and after animation of that same living room as if it is cleaned in a second. Is there a way to do this all in Blender?
Thanks, Omri.

Bump?..

I think you would get more helped if you explained it a bit more: Do you want the before after to be separated by a moving slider, or maybe all the dirt just vanishes or do you want the grime to shrink until it disapears, or do you want it to fade out?

Hi Nooke11, good point there, thanks for asking.
So being a total beginner to animation I’ll narrow it down for you:
First off here’s the scene both dirty and clean - https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?423428-Lounge-dirty-amp-clean&p=3188773#post3188773
So I was thinking of a more simple before & after sort of animation to it, perhaps a vertical line running through from left to right simply switching the dirty version with the clean one real quick, nothing crazy. Hope you get what I mean.
It would, though, be nice if you had better ideas along with some tips or even tutorials on how to implement them using Blender only (I would rather not start learning a whole new program for it as Blender has it all), using the video editing feature that’s built in Blender.
If not possible, a simple fade out animation will do.
I also want to add an animated logo following the “cleaning process” .

I just re-read my message and realized I must have sounded a bit harsh XD Sorry if that’s the case. What you’ll want to do is open up the compositor. Reproduce a similar setup to what I’ve got here:

Basically have your two renders as images mix them using a Box mask. Keyframe the mask’s X position to make it slide in. You might have to mess around with the box settings though to get it to cover the entire image. To add a logo in just use the alpha over node again with the logo image and what you output from the before/after animation, to position it you can use the transform node. Hope it helps

Thanks man, I’ll try that soon and will let you know.

Thanks a lot!