Completed kids animation - From the highchair

Hello again Blenderers,

I started using Blender early this year (after using Maya for ~10 years) and have been trying to pump out an animation a month for my kids YouTube channel.

I’ve just finished my latest animation, bringing me up to 4 videos.

Some big advancements in this animation:

• I’ve upgraded to using Cycles (slower render times, but soooo much more fun to use).
  • Did a complete makeover on the kitchen.
  • Used Cycles particles for the first time (those still need work).
  • Created new logos and watermarks.

Your feedback would be much appreciated. And if it’s not too cheeky, likes, comments and (best of all) shares would be extremely appreciated. It all feeds the YouTube algorithm and will get the channel out to a wider audience.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRzMhGDx7N0

](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRzMhGDx7N0)

This is one of the cleanest animations, from a visual standpoint, I have ever seen since the Blender Foundation’s Cosmic Laundromat animation! Animation is great due to the experience you had on Maya. However, there’s something about the voice. Not the way the character sounds, but the recording quality. I don’t know if the recording has gone through one too many filters or maybe the balance of the voice recording and the background music seems to be off.

Oh wow, thanks XeroShadow! Huge praise! Being compared to the brilliant artists behind ANY of the Blender movies is an incredible compliment.

You’re absolutely correct on the audio quality. You’re so correct in fact that this will be the last animation using that old microphone. I’ve gone and bought a brand new mic, so any new animations from here on out will have vastly improved audio.

The only problem is, I’ve done some testing and I can’t get Sippy’s voice to sound the same! The old mic was crushing the recordings so badly I can’t reproduce the same sound with my new mic!

wow!! you did awesome job on it. I agree with what XeroShadow said! forward looking to your new project on your youtube channel…

It’s not every day that you can see clean animations on the Cycle engine mainly due to the to the fact that if it’s not done correctly, it just looks noisy and grainy. Good luck to your future animations.

Thats an awesome animation :slight_smile: , Download more animations here…

That download link has nothing to do with the subject.

such a nice modeling and animation you have modelled the background things so clearly too that amazing