Box Projected cube environment mapping BGE

=======================================
Well, guys, but nevertheless the Master Shader, it seems, did not give us the necessary license. This topic is for informational purposes only, and for commercial use without the consent of Martins - do not use. OK?.
And yet it is better to clearly delineate where that limit in licenses …
=======================================

Hi everyone.

I started to explore the file a bit - bpcem_playground.blend, from Martins Upitis (bpcem shader by Bartosz Czuba)

Already learned to make a environment map, bake a light map, a little understood the coordinates in the shaders - it’s not very difficult.
But I could not add a tiling texture, and a AO map. In the script of boxes there is a code with textures, but I do not know how to combine it with a script from a wall.
Can you help make a shader with a tiling texture and AO map?

Maybe Martins Upitis will connect to this topic and help us. To my regret, the link to the Martins thread does not work …

This is a good technique, you can create games with high quality graphics that will run on weak computers.

Here’s what I got - Cube_Map_test01.blend (1.83 MB)

If we solve this question, it will be easy to make beautiful games, such as Mirror’s Edge ™ in Blender3d.

Thanks for attention

So I took the script from the floor, and redone it for the room - there is already a tiling texture, but there is still no AO map.

Already a little better

Example - Cube_Map_test02.blend (1.82 MB) note: - 1 - enable filters, 2 - turn off

HI everyone again.

I have for today, a small improvement, which is not in the original version of the file bpcem_playground.blend, from Martins Upitis - dynamic shadows.
Many thanks again to John Hemilton for a good lesson.

File - Cube_Map_test03.blend (2.6 MB)

Thank you for attention, and success in creative work!

Hello everyone again! :o
Here this person Владас(Vladas) apparently has more brains than me, and he made an upgrade - brought all the properties and coordinates into the game properties of the object, added an AO map, and a reflection mask. And now for the rooms one script is used.:stuck_out_tongue:

Example: - B_Cube_Map.blend (5.19 MB)

Thank you for attention!