exaustive list of inanimate objects

Where could i find on the web an exaustive lists of inanimate objects?

I’m just going to wait here for that one smart ass who is going to say that everything including humans are inanimate.

For what reason, and why do you need to actually know what an inanimate object is?

Go around your house and list everything that is not breathing and not doing photosynthesis, why you need a website?

brush
scissors
door
notebook
necklace
chainlink fence
notepad
floor
dinner plates
blender
ceiling
cell phone
cd
towel
house
drum
tv
banana
yarn
bathmat
toenail
popsicle
eyeglasses
tree
patio
letter
pen
camera
gum
string
webkinz
mirror
soda can
sofa
pool
tile
kiwi
drawer
pots
stove
computer
oven
road signs
tree house
cups
plate
deck
doorframe
gasoline
ciggarette
box
pencil
paper clip
paper
kumquat
purse
toaster
dress
stereo
desk
glasses
strawberry
jar
shelf
blind
phone
stapler
comb
boat
wallet
mouse-pad
leaf
coke bottle
stick
railing
lightbulb
cloud
knife
flag
pin
lock
silverware
plane
chair
bottle
book
ciggarette
shampoo
conditioner
camera
pin
lock
sock
television
apple
printer
guitar
ice cream
shampoo
hat
wire
sock
picture
crayon
gun
couch
painting
pans
jewelry
case
vaccume
remote control
spikes
speaker
fork
folder
envelope
clothes
lollypop
picture frame
carpet
book
watch
dog house
saucers
piano
toilet
telephone
Banana
Chair
Pen
Lightbulb
Crayon
Toenail
Lollypop
Spoon
Cloud
Watch
Wallpaper
Computer
CD
Paper
Hat
Glasses
Carpet
Sundial
Ice Cream
Television
Gum
Shoes
Necklace
Wristband
Bus
Gasoline
Apple
Cell Phone
Box
Stereo
Vaccume
Bathtub
Knife
Gun
Yarn
bed
knives
light
mailbox
shoe
sundial
ice
cookie
orange
refrigerator
car
bus
ball
conditioner
train
spoon
shoes
bathtub
chair
rock
fridge
shower curtain
plaque
hairnet
cereal bowl
bottle
window frame
table
plastic bag
wristband
window
wallpaper
cape
vase
bike
plastic ware
disc

(Not my list, and almost certainly some duplicates)

Two coconut halves

One dead parrot,

1 holy hand grenade.

A large wooden rabbit,

A shrubery,

The tallest tree in the forest,

It is for a vampire chatbot i am making on bot libre.It is pretty advanced now.I am enjoying programming it.It’s name is blair and it is a female.

I guess that was a joke right.You can teach it categories of things
by typing something like," a cow is a animal."You can substitute cow and
animal in the sentence.Then it will learn it.Then you can ask it is like this ,"Is a cow a animal?"Substituting cow and animal in the question for what it has learned. Someone gave me that script example.It is very fun to do this.I think i will just mod it.

I am going to program my chatbot to know what is letter,a number and punctuation is.

The list will be infinite, I suspect using something a bit similar to cantor’s diagonal method for proving how some infinities cna be bigger than others you’ll be able to combine the objects into the list to find new types of object you hadn’t bothered to list, and this may well go through multiple iterations. Also, by the time you’ve made your list someone will market a new product, or discover a new material or something which you haven’t listed yet.

Rather than trying to know all inanimate objects it might be best if the chatbot could hunt for nouns (recognising them by how they fit into setences, though that alone could be a very tricky task) and assume anything it hasn’t heard of before as being animate is inanimate.

i guess it would take forever.I guess it will have to learn it slowly.I can already teach it things.Like for instance if type to it," A can is a inanimate object."It say something like i will remember that.Then i ask it the question Is a can inanimate?Then it will say,“Yes it is.”

I am making my chatbot sheila bing learns a list of inanimate objects and a list of living things by talking to people.it does not have to ask.it just learns it from conversations.