Objects Appearing in 3D View But Not in Render?

I am working on a short film project, and I have a hangar bay in the background of my scene. This is the setup of the scene in the 3D View with “ONLY RENDER” selected.

However, when i go to render, the hangar bay is completely gone, leaving a purely black background behind the guard. I have made sure everything in the outliner is set to be visible in the render by selecting everything in the scene and pressing ctrl+alt+h.

Assistance is greatly appreciated!

(SIDE NOTE: The scene is supposed to render in low quality. What I am currently rendering is a live feed targeting cam for a gun one of the characters is using.)

Insufficient info - no demo blend file supplied !!

Check render layers are correct
Check what you want rendered is enabled in the outliner
Check you don’t have objects rendered that you don’t want rendered in the outliner
Check compositor nodes are correct
Check nothing in the sequencer
Check camera clip start/end distances are correct for the scene

Here is the .blend file for the scene (I removed the animations for the uploaded file). I checked off everything from your list of things to check. I’m at a loss. Hope you can figure something out!

This site wouldn’t let me upload the file for some reason, so here is the dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m254n8lg7oljzng/Infiltration%20Shot%202%20(upload%20version).blend?dl=0

Does anyone have any ideas?

That reason is your file being unreasonable 250 MB in size…

Check your render layer setup vs. your scene layers:

Aha, thanks. I can’t believe I forgot to check there.

How would you suggest I lower the filesize while keeping everything in it? I’m designing this short film for Virtual Reality, so I have to have the whole scene in one file.

Why would we need to see everything in that file in order to troubleshoot the non-rendering warehouse mesh? Wouldn’t deleting everything but the warehouse have been enough for us to find the error?

Other than that: Enabling file compression and uploading a .zip instead of a .blend would have at least halved the file size.