Text not in same spot when test played.

I’ve had an issue where my text will move from where it’s at when I test play my game. It’ll look fine in the object editor but as soon as I play it all the texts shifts downward for now reason. I’ve tried turning the ones I can into a mesh with no avail. Is there a way to solve this that I’m not seeing?

On another note, when I test play, they also don’t keep their vertical or horizontal alignments. Is this an unrelated issue?

Ask questions if more clarification needed.

i think it is a blender bug, if not id like to know how to fix it too

Started over as well before but still had the same problem. I’m really up for any options at this point because the text is very important :o

text has lots of problems, dont hold your breath for any fixes.

could you have a texture and use replace mesh?

Well, some of the text is dynamic and should be changing constantly. Is there a way I could make a texture like that change?

just compensate for the shift it makes

The converted text within the BGE does not fit 100% the shown text in Blender preview.

Monster, is there a way to make text that is a texture of an object that can change dynamically?

I found out why. It has something to do with them being parented to another object, this include meshes I’ve tried too. I’m not sure why but I know that’s the reasoning behind it