Animation Contractor for Cut Out Character Animation Needed - PAID

THE JOB
This listing is for a short term animation contract. We need an animator that will animate flat rigged characters in Blender in a faux isometric style. This is a paid job so serious replies only thank you.
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=5e3d5b1be8&view=fimg&th=15c0f951097aaf4b&attid=0.2&disp=emb&realattid=ii_j2jk1pxp0_15bf478db5f0a8a7&attbid=ANGjdJ_Gq2IsOD6Qho3gBn5zh9EhNIN0eyR-u-ETWgq5Kctr4ZO-JEBssWit8hjM_d7XgMyNfTrXQgK18z5rtgpDBs6v2tRPJpErVcaF6YNjvDSweyoQ_VqnlfXiVQw&sz=w514-h668&ats=1494910131820&rm=15c0f951097aaf4b&zw&atsh=1

DETAILS
I’m a long time Blender user and art director on a game we are making called Ray’s the Dead. I’m in need of a talented animator that can help us finish the remaining animations for our game. We have a list of 20 - 30 animations to be done over the course of the next two months. Ray’s the Dead employs a flat rigged character combined with part replacement animation to create its fun 2d style characters. A contract animator will animate a variety of characters including zombies, humans, dogs, and zombie dogs. Most animations will be typical in game animations including basics such as idles, attacks, and character hit reactions, Minor cinematic animations are also needed these usually consist of short clips that often loop. Many animations have front and back facing versions. The contractor will only be animating the flat character rig and will not be responsible for creating any new cut out elements. If things work there are some other 3D animated assets that will also need animations.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=5e3d5b1be8&view=fimg&th=15c0f951097aaf4b&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=ii_j2jkg7np2_15bf4832c7d7f102&attbid=ANGjdJ99EB_pPcbVl6eHBfjMPopBS-KrCTaZ22CKGwpLZg6tGnO28DjbhgGuwxLWFTKXD0y3EUZWssUNu1hML1pFFXvvXhhoOlcY_FhiwnmYJX5KqPo6HVgundRFLWc&sz=w514-h668&ats=1494910131821&rm=15c0f951097aaf4b&zw&atsh=1

CHALLENGES
Our characters live and breath in an isometric 3D world as a result our character animations are more sophisticated than required by a typical left to right two dimensional game. A skilled animator will need to draw from their knowledge of foreshortening and perspective in creating animations for Ray’s the Dead.

REQUIREMENTS
Animation style is exaggerated and cartoony so knowledge of squash and stretch will be helpful.
Applicant should have some video game animation experience.
Besides becoming familiar with our rig and process the qualified artist will be comfortable with Blender and be able to hit the ground running.
​Applicants should also be able to chat via Skype or Hangouts.
This is not an opportunity for inexperienced animators, we are on a tight schedule and need an individual who can make great animations without a lot of feedback.

RATE
Contact me to discuss pay requirements.

​​APPLICANTS:
Please​ ​PM me to be considered. Applicants should be an active forum member and​ ​provid​e ​a demo reel preferably showcasing animation of similar style to Ray’s the Dead.