A mouse for Blender

Strange question but I am looking for a new mouse before I work with Blender again. My current mouse’s middle button cannot properly rotate the screen and the one that can cannot right click at all.

Has anyone bought a mouse from Amazon or somewhere that works well with this program? Just thought I ask in case someone has bought a mouse online.

I use a Steel Series Sensei and with it being a gaming mouse, it’s very robust. But any high-quality mouse should serve you well. If you’re paying $20 or less, chances are it’ll let you down eventually.

dont fall into the high dpi trap. for blender its a waste unless you have several 4k screens together.

personally i like optical over laser. it feels more linear and controlled. but i do like my mice slow.

I use this one:
A4Tech XL-747H
You can map the extra button next to the wheel as a middle click -it is much more comfortable than pressing and holding the wheel.

I recently swapped a logitech MX Master(which was really just a solid beautiful mouse) for a Corsair Scimitar Pro.
Mapping literally all my addon hotkeys to its 12 macro keys was a breeze once I understood how to do so in CUE and damn… impressive bit of kit.
Though defs feels cheaper than the MX Master.