Objects Not Rendering

Hey All, I know you have probably heard this a million times but stick with me. I’m somewhat of a noob to Blender, and have been working on a low poly landscape. You know the one, it’s the default one, with a mountain, clouds and some trees (I don’t claim originality). Anyway, when I doing the lighting, and switched into render view, my ground didn’t render. The trees (which are a particle effect attached to the ground) are there and the clouds are there, but the ground has vanished. I have googled it a bunch, and tried everything that has come up: Making sure the the camera icon in the inspector is active, Making sure the ground is on the correct layer, Making sure the camera wasn’t switched to an object, flipping the normals, but nothing has worked. I’m enough of a noob that I don’t know what I should be looking for.

Thanks

I’m enough of a noob that I don’t know what I should be looking for.
Well what we should be looking for is your .blend file which you have failed to supply !!

Check the outiner to ensure what you want rendered is set to be renderable and what you don’t want rendered is set to be non renderable.
Check render layers are correct
Check camera clip start/end distances are correct
Check the compositor, if used, is correct
Check you have nothing in the sequencer if you don’t plan to use it
Supply a demo blend file for review

Sorry, I didn’t think of that, here is the demo blend. Low Poly landscape.blend (719 KB)

The ground has a particle system but in the particle settings you have disabled rendering of the emitter (the ground object). Enable it

Thanks!! I never would have gotten that one.