How to not have the first frame of an action strip overwritten by the preceding one ?

Hello, then when you put several following action strips in the NLA editor, the frame rendered between two strips is the last frame of the first strip. I would like to have the first frame of the second strip. Is it possible ?
Thanks

Duplicate your second strip. Put it next to your first strip. Then in this strip make your action extent start and end the same as the first frame of the action with a hold forward. You have first strip, copied strip and original second strip which is now the third strip. The second strip is using just the first frame of the action(whatever you made it with). It will hold that if you use hold forward until it gets to the next strip which will start on the original second strips action. You will get a jump from the first strip to the second strip but you can also play around with blending and position until your happy with it. At least that is how I do it.

Thank you for the anwser, it seems a bit complex, so finally I just change the action clip end frame to the previous frame.